Visit our breathtaking â€śTscheppaschluchtâ€ť at Ferlach in Austria!
â€žDie Tscheppaschlucht, die is’ a Wuchtâ€ś
As you can see in the pictures the â€śTscheppaschluchtâ€ť is a real nature phenomenon. With its canyons, cliffs, waterfalls as well as beautiful rare flowers and a marvelous few the â€śTscheppaschluchtâ€ť is known as a nature jewel. If you are searching for a restorative and beautiful nature experience the Tscheppaschlucht will be a great opportunity for you.
The paths, bridges and ladders are well secured however we recommend to wear hiking boots or sturdy shoes.
The Highlight of the canyon is a big waterfall called â€śTschaukofallâ€ť. All visitors of the canyon are impressed of the elemental force of the water.
Furthermore, the â€śTscheppaschluchtâ€ť is known for its geology. With its fertile soil the canyon offers a perfect environment for animals and nature protected flowers and plants. Moreover, the myths and legends of the canyon make the hike more exciting and mysterious
- Opening hours: 8:30-17:00
- Retention period in the canyon: 2-4 hours
- At the end there will be a bus which brings you back to the parking place
Additional Information according the bus see the table below
- Adults: 8,50 â‚¬
- Groups in more than: 7,50 â‚¬
- Retirees, Students or memberships of the Alpine association: 6,50 â‚¬
- Children up to 15 years: 5,50â‚¬
- Parking place Unterloibl: 2 â‚¬ per car
- The owners of a KĂ¤rnten Card wonÂ´t be charged
The backhaul is included in the admission charge